Sunday, October 30, 2005

What Famous Leader Are You?



What Famous Leader Are You?
personality tests by similarminds.com


Oh no! I have just been compared to Che Guevara - the leader that pot smokers emulate. I hope that this comparison does not give you much of an idea of how I led my past life! hehehe On second thought, I guess that I am much like Che Guevarra, the rebel who fought the Peron government for its abuses amongst the Argentinians. In a sense, I like it. I like fighting the injustices done not only to me but to others as well. But with this comes an equal challenge: that I not be the source of any injustice to my self or my neighbor. This is indeed a tall order but definitely well worth the effort.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

check this site: http://www.livejournal.com/users/kupo123/23553.html

Saturday, November 12, 2005 10:21:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home